1. Under the concept of respecting individual's personality, Field System will handle your name, gender, birth date, age, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other personal information that you provided or was collected by other means (hereinafter "personal information") with care and by lawful and fair means, and will use the personal information to the extent necessary for achieving the following purposes:
- For the purpose of providing the portrait application "MINE A PORTRAIT MAKER APP" (hereinafter the "Application") to you; and
- For the purpose of providing information and giving notice regarding the Application that might be useful to you, information on Field System's related services, maintenance information, etc., and for the purpose of transmitting e-mail newsletters, etc.
2. In principle, Field System will not provide personal information to third parties without your prior approval, except in the case of the following events:
- When Field System outsources whole or part of its business to a third party. In this case, Field System will appropriately manage the third party so that your personal information will be appropriately handled by the third party;
- When Field System deems there is a possibility that you are infringing third party's rights; or
- When Field System is requested disclosure of the personal information based on applicable law (such as when disclosure is requested based on verification, search or seizure warrants by a court, public prosecutor's office, police or other legal agency).
3. When Field System receives an inquiry and is requested disclosure of personal information from a court, public prosecutor's office, police, bar association or other entity that has the legal power to make an inquiry, Field System may disclose the personal information without your prior approval to the extent Field System considers that the disclosure is legitimate and necessary in light of the purpose of the inquiry.
4. Field System may calculate and analyze the nature, etc. of personal information, create a material that does not enable others to identify an individual merely based on such material (hereinafter "statistical material"), and may use the statistical material for Field System's business and disclose the statistical material to third parties.
5. Field System shall make efforts to keep your personal information in an accurate and up-to-date condition to the extent necessary for the purpose, and to take reasonable security measures from both technical and organizational aspects against the risk of unauthorized access to the personal information or loss, destruction, manipulation, divulgation, etc. of the personal information.
6. Field System's internal personnel who will engage in collection, use and providing of personal information will perform its work with sufficient care to maintain confidentiality of personal information, and Field System will appropriately manage such personnel.
7. When you make a request to Field System to disclose your own personal information based on procedures set forth by Field System, Field System shall, after confirming the identity of the requesting person, disclose the requested personal information to you, unless in the case of one of the following circumstances. However, if Field System is unable to confirm the identity of the requesting person after conducting a research to the extent necessary and appropriate for the identification, Field System will not disclose the personal information. In this case, Field System will notify the fact to the requesting person.
- When there is likelihood of injury of life, body, property or other rights or interests of you or third parties;
- When there is a likelihood of significant disruption of Field System's operation of business; or
- When it is violation of laws or regulations.
8. When you make a valid request to correct or delete your personal information based on procedures set forth by Field System on the ground that the personal information is untrue, Field System will conduct a research to the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of use of your personal information, and will make a correction or deletion based on the result. If correction or deletion has been made, Field System will notify the fact and contents of the correction or deletion to you; if correction or deletion has not been made, Field System will notify the fact to you.
9. Regarding your personal information already possessed by Field System, when you make a request to suspend use of the personal information for Field System's business or to delete the personal information based on procedures set forth by Field System, on the ground that the personal information is used beyond the extent necessary for achieving the purpose of use or on the ground that the personal information was obtained unlawfully, Field System will conduct a research on whether such ground exists or not; if Field System finds that there is such ground, Field System shall in principle suspend use of the personal information or delete the personal information to the extent necessary for correcting the breach.
10. Field System shall not be liable for any inconvenience or damages you suffered that have been caused by disruption of Field System's business due to Field System's suspension of use or deletion of your personal information based on the previous paragraph.
11. When Field System discloses personal information based on your request, Field System may charge you a reasonable amount of fee.
Name of Company: Field System, Inc.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org